Wednesday, June 8, 2011

My Love vs. My Health

Hey Everyone! Its been a while! I have been married since August, and while I like to elk David that he is the love of my life, anyone that knows me knows that he's only edging out my love for Muai Thai Kickboxing and Brazilian Jiu Jitsu


by a small sliver. Lately my health hasn't been there, I've been having a hard time with my heart rate lately, and it's keeping me out of the gym. I miss my gym family so much, I miss the sport, the dedication and the push it takes.


I can't in right mind go to the gym and push myself like I want to, so I just haven't been going. And since I haven't been going there i've had to preoccupy myself with something else. So I started "stampin". Basically, I make my own cards haha. Here are some of my faves;












No comments:

Post a Comment