Friday, January 21, 2011

Where does the time go?!?

So I have been pretty much a failure with this 365 day photo Challenge.....

It is not for lack of taking pictures - because I have been!!! I have some great snow shots, and friend shots, and some at bowling - but getting the chance to upload them has been hectic.....

I don't know where the time is going - as I am waiting for the paint to dry on my nails - I realize how little time I have had lately. The bottle of nail polish has been sitting on the coffee table for about 2 weeks!!!!!

Even though my life SEEMS less stressful since the job chance and living arrangement change..... it is becoming abundantly clear that time is not something that I have a lot of with me new schedule and my guys sleep schedule. So between social activities (bowling, movies, etc), relationship, and chores - time to blog has been almost non-existent!

As if I need any more proof - it is January 21st and the Christmas Tree is still up....... not for lack of wanting to take it down......


Anyway, I think I may take another crack at the photo challenge. But - I always start things with the best of intentions.

No comments:

Post a Comment