Monday, January 3, 2011

New Years, New Years!

So to cover off my resolutions check list from last year:
Learn Spanish - um, unfortunately a classic fail on this one, I had no idea how much committment it will take to learn a new language - we have gone to Cuba AGAIN since I wrote my New Years Resolutions last year -and I was no further ahead of the game than I was last year. So - This is a carry over resolution.

Remain Debt Free - Done. And Double done. I am above board on all things and that makes me happy.

Back to my Original Downhome weight - Meh - who gives a shit about anything that has to do with Downhome? Since not working there anymore - I have been happier, and happier means healthier, and healthier means more active - hence I have been losing weight without all of the effort it would have took in that Vortex that Eats Joy.

Go to the Gym 3 times a week - Nope, decided to jog and use my Wii, cancelled my Gym membership and pocketed the money :)

Cut of Junk Food - done :)

Correct my Posture - Done. Bought a Dr. Ho Back machine.

Finally get my license - Done.

All the other little things - done as well - the level of negativity is nil, and when it does resurface - I remove myself from it. Drama has no part in my life anymore, and I am better for it.

So, for this year.

Minor stuff:
My carry over to learn Spanish.
Take a picture of something I find interesting, funny, special, each and every day of the year 2011.\

So since it is January 3rd here are my pictures and their explanations:


Our New Solid Silver Bottle Stopper in our NYE Champagne

A Snowflake from a Winter Wedding, January 2nd.

Our Fully Lit Christmas Tree - I figured we should get a picture before it is time to come down. 

No comments:

Post a Comment